Who is the program for?
The program is for goalkeepers of all ages, which includes individual diagnostics of goalkeeper style and skills along with interpretation and recommendation of a suitable training program.
HDC Goalkeeper diagnostics is a combination of special hockey diagnostics (condition-coordination testing & video analysis of goalkeeper technique), subsequent interpretation and recommendation of a suitable training program.
Description of the program
- 1x diagnostics and video – analysis of goalkeeper skills and catching techniques
- 1x interpretation and recommendation of a suitable training process
- 1x training in a special shooting zone using a pukomet
- 1x dry training – Fitness-coordination exercises 1x individual video analysis
- 1x evaluation of results and based on them the recommendation of a suitable training program
During the training units of the HDC Golman program, the HDC Czech republic also uses unique technologies and equipment to increase the efficiency of the training process and improve the Golman technique:
- Winmill Pukomet – The most modern Winmill pukomet
- Laser System – a laser aid for teaching proper skating reflection and catching techniques
- Skatemill – skating simulator